Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

one of those weird days

well hello world. its a beautiful evening. actually its raining. so its kinda sad out. SOOOO. i am having one of those weird days. I want to do some spontaneous, but at the same time i dont feel like moving. lol. Sometimes, I feel stupid writing on these things. But its kinda cool to just type it. I am is listening to some easy-listening right now, John Mayer.

I am so thankful for the wonderful life that the Lord has blessed me with. For example: I have the most wonderful family. A family that loves Christ and he is put as center and as top priority. I have great friends who love me for my goofiness and my love for the Lord. And this college. Yeah, I know weird. I am thankful for school. But its cool to see Gods sovereignty in that I was supposed to come here. Its such a blessing. Im moving into my apartment soon. Crazy. I am going to be a junior. I never thought I would be that old. but, here I am 20 years old. I am half way done with my college career. My life is moving on. Things have changed, Ive changed. Sometimes, I dont even feel like I have changed but then I think and actually see how I am acting and know that I have changed.

Sometimes I wonder why I say the things I say. Sometimes I wish I could just be in another country and be sharing the gospel everywhere and let people know of the hope and joy found in Christ.

So, Aubs just came into my room and we are both in weird moods. We want to get our nails done and just feel pampered, but we dont want to spend the money. lol. oh geez. Well I am excited about this summer. Its going to fun and I cant wait to see what all the Lord will teach me about him. Alright, well I guess its time for studying again.... blahhhh.